We invite you to experience the Bali’s rural countryside across the lush mountains of Bedugul. Visiting Taman Ayun a Balinese temple and garden with water features located in Mengwi while breathing fresh mountain air are just some of this tour highlights.
All fun takes place under the friendly guidance of our trained guides. The day will include following highlights
- Taman Ayun
- Organic Plantation
- Twin Lake Buyan & Tamblingan
The cost is AUD 60 / 600,000 for an adult &
AUD 45 / 450,000 for a child (9 – 12 Years Old)
Family Packages : AUD 150 (2 Adult and 2 Children)
Minimum booking is for two people
Duration: Full-day tour and the pick-up from your location is at 8.30 am
Experience: No experience necessary
From January 1, 2020 the price for adults will increase by AUD 10. However, you will be able to direct AUD 10 towards our social project via our upcoming online platform or you will receive AUD 10 voucher towards your new tour.
What to bring:
- Secure footwear such as runners or sports sandals (no barefeet allowed)
- Clothes to get wet in eg. swimmers, long sleeves, long pants
- Sunscreen (water resistant)
- Sustainable water bottle filled with water
- Personal medication (eg. asthma, diabetes, heart condition) If you need medication bring it with you and have it accessible at all times during your trip. You must inform your guide of any medical conditions.