We invite you to experience the excitement of whitewater rafting on the Ayung river, perfectly accessible to beginners and professional.
All fun takes place under the friendly guidance of our trained guides. We will offer an introduction and safety briefing followed by flatwater instruction before venturing onto the whitewater.
The cost is AUD 35 / 350,000 for an adult &
AUD 30 / 300,000 for a child (9 – 12 Years Old)
Family Packages : AUD 120 (2 Adult and 2 Children)
Minimum booking is for two people
Minimum Age: 12 years
Duration: 90 minutes
Experience: No experience necessary
What to bring:
- Secure footwear such as runners or sports sandals that will stay on in rough water (no barefeet allowed)
- Clothes to get wet in eg. swimmers, long sleeves, long pants
- Wetsuit* – may be hired or bring your own (recommended to keep you warmer in cool weather and to help protect you from bumps and scrapes if you fall out of the raft)
- Sunscreen (water resistant)
- Dry change of clothes
- Personal medication (eg. asthma, diabetes, heart condition) If you need medication bring it with you and have it accessible at all times during your trip. You must inform your guide of any medical conditions.
- If you need to wear glasses you should have some way of securing them in case you fall into the water.
- Please do not wear jewellery, leave all your jewellery at home.