Family & Private Tours
Our cultural & eco-cycling tours are customised based on your needs. The usual pick up time is between 7.00am and 8am. Drop-off is between 2.30pm and 4.00pm.
The cost is AUD 55 / IDR 550,000 for an adult &
AUD 45 / IDR 450,000 for children under 12 years old
10% of our profit goes to our local school
We offer an experience that is divided into various activities throughout the day.
- 7:00 am Morning pick up from your hotel
- 7:45 am Visit to our local school with 183 kids
- 9:00 am Visit to a family owned coffee plantation where you will receive free coffee and tea samples to taste
- 10:00 am Volcano lake view at Kintamani
- 11.00 am From here we will start cycling across village and towards rice paddies. We will stop to meet local farmers
- 12:00 pm Cycling pass local temples
- 1:00 pm Introduction to Balinese culture and visit to a Balinese traditional home
- 2:00 pm From here, we will drive 20min to a local organic restaurant to have late lunch
- 3:00 pm We will drive you back to your hotel
The experience will allow you to learn more about our mystic Balinese culture and you will have an opportunity to visit our local traditional school. Please note books old laptops, and school accessories are always welcome.
You will also learn how the Balinese live, pray harvest their rice and celebrate life The ride is beautiful down-hill ride between rice paddies and local villages. You will get to enjoy the panorama and the countryside of Ubud!
What is included:
- An English speaking guide passionate about history and culture
- Our second guide will make sure no one is lost and motivate the last cyclist 🙂
- Our driver will also follow in case anyone would like to take a break and rest in the car
- Fresh fruit and refreshing towels are also provided during the tour
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing & sport shoes
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat
- Light rain jacket (we try to avoid plastic ponchos as they are often made of polyethylene which is estimated to take hundreds of years to degrade)
- Cycling water bottle filled with water
Reviewed 13 September 2018A Balinese friend organised a bike tour with Ubud cycling bike. What a great day. They picked us up promptly from our hotel. Unfortunately it started to rain on the way up to the starting point so a bit worried how the day would go. The weather cleared &amp; we had a great day. Komang was a wonderful guide. Very informative &amp; passionate about his country &amp; people. Without realising the story behind the business I inquired about doing volunteer work for the school. So maybe next time. Recommend Ubud cycling bike. It&#039;s a young business with passionate people so give it a go.
Reviewed by Jackie m – United Australia
"Great trip highly recommend"
Reviewed 13 September 2018Great trip learnt a lot about the real side of Bali. Komang was a terrific host, we were very well looked after. We started off at a local school which was great for the kids to see then wanted to the amazing coffee plantation and tasted some magnificent coffees. We the. Cycled thru various villages and stopped at a local family compound and learnt about their way of life. We then continued thru some lovely countryside and ended up at the most amazng place for lunch. Great day highly recommend.
Reviewed by Myoun
"Great way to see real Bali"
Reviewed 13 September 2018My husband and I booked a private half day tour and we loved it. This was my second visit to Bali and I was pretty satisfied with our cycling tour. Our guide was super kind and helpful, and took us to wonderful scenarios. My husband really got a better sense what Bali is. Many thanks for the great time!
Reviewed by Vanessa A – United China